Try our healthy CBD dog treat recipe for your furry friends.
You Will Need:
(1) 15 oz can Pumpkin
1/4 cup of Peanut Butter (prefer Organic)
2 Large Eggs
3 Cups Brown Rice Flour
Kephart Acres CBD oil – 1500mg – unflavored natural
- Preheat your oven to 280° F.
- Mix together your peanut butter, pumpkin, eggs and rice flour in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Wet ingredients first.
- Add 300mg of unflavored CBD oil. That would be 6 droppers of our 1500mg oil. Mix very well.
- Form dough to make 30 shapes or 30 balls. Flatten the cookie dough balls with a fork in a criss-cross pattern. Use all the dough and try to make all 30 similar in size. This is important as this calculates the amount of CBD in each dog cookie.*
- Use a little no-stick spray or a non-stick pan. Bake cookies for about 40-45 minutes. For a little bit of crunch I like to take mine out once the bottoms start to darken. Allow cookies to cool completely on baking sheet, they need to set up before being transferred.
- Store in refrigerator.
This recipe has 10mg of CBD in each treat.
*Calculate dosage for your pet with your Veterinarian. Common dosage varies from 2-5 mg per 10 lbs of pet body weight.